Assess Your RA Symptoms
The only way to know if XELJANZ or XELJANZ XR could be right for you is to talk with your healthcare provider about how well your current treatment is working. That conversation will be important in finding out whether XELJANZ could be your next step to help relieve your moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) symptoms.
In 3 simple steps, we’ll help you prepare for a more productive conversation with your healthcare provider about how RA is impacting your life.
Questions for Your Doctor
For your next appointment, print these questions to help you and your healthcare provider talk about what you could expect if you were to be treated with XELJANZ.
- What side effects might I see with XELJANZ?
- If some patients felt an improvement in RA symptoms at 3 months, do you think I could experience similar results?
- XELJANZ can help stop further joint damage. Why is this important?
- If you prescribe me XELJANZ or once-daily XELJANZ XR, will I be able to stop taking methotrexate?
- What should I do if I forget to take any of my pills?
- What is the most important information I need to know about XELJANZ?
- XELJANZ is also available as a
once-dailypill. Could a once-dailytreatment be right for me?