- Take XELJANZ/XELJANZ XR as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- If you take too much XELJANZ/XELJANZ XR, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
You should also take into account the following safety advice:
- Keep XELJANZ/XELJANZ XR and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Do not use XELJANZ/XELJANZ XR for a condition for which it was not prescribed.
- Do not give XELJANZ/XELJANZ XR to other people, even if they have the same symptoms you have. It may harm them.
For more information, see Safety & Side Effects.