Assess Your RA Symptoms
The only way to know if XELJANZ or XELJANZ XR could be right for you is to talk with your healthcare provider about how well your current treatment is working. That conversation will be important in finding out whether XELJANZ could be your next step to help relieve your moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) symptoms.
In 3 simple steps, we’ll help you prepare for a more productive conversation with your healthcare provider about how RA is impacting your life.
Questions for Your Doctor
For your next appointment, print these questions to help you and your healthcare provider talk about what you could expect if you were to be treated with XELJANZ.
- I have heard that XELJANZ XR is an Unjection, one of a number of treatment options that does not involve needles. Could it be an option for me?
- What side effects might I see with XELJANZ/XELJANZ XR?
- If some XELJANZ XR patients felt an improvement in RA symptoms at 3 months, do you think I could experience similar results?
- XELJANZ XR can help stop further joint damage. Why is this important?
- If you prescribe XELJANZ XR for me will I be able to stop taking methotrexate?
- What should I do if I forget to take any of my pills?
- What other important information do I need to know about XELJANZ XR?